Trusted by government, industrial and commercial organisations
The CyberCPR platform provides you with a secure location where you can;
- Create an incident file in just a few minutes with the incident wizard
- Collate, manage and save all activities involved with an incident
- Create and save own playbooks
- Apply ‘need to know’ permissions for colleagues and allocate tasks
- Upload all evidence, entities and observables relevant to the incident
- Upload, run and save analysis results
- Document all notes, messages & comms throughout the incident
- Monitor and see progress of tasks on the easy-to-view dashboard
- Communicate with colleagues
- Easily collate and compile data to create email reports
- Host on your own network, on a 3rd party cloud provider or by Logically Secure
If you are currently in Incident Response mode, get CPR Pro now:
Some of CyberCPR's key features
My Home Dashboard
This easy-to-use ‘My Home’ dashboard aggregates all of a user’s own tasks across clients and incidents etc. Giving the user a view of just their tasks and providing them with their key information and updates in one simple overview.
The pre-set incident wizard allows you to set-up an incident in just 5 easy steps, so that you can concentrate on the actions and communicating out to colleagues in just a few minutes.
CyberCPR has template playbooks pre-set within the platform, but you can also create and save your own with an easy ‘drag-and-drop’ feature. Tasks can be allocated from here and also given a deadline.
Trial CyberCPR with all features today for free
A package to suit
Pro BronzeSaaS version
Own AWS Instance
40 GB HDD
EnterpriseYour individual needs
3 -500 users
No HDD limit
We also offer the CPR Lite version for charities and educators.
CyberCPR is a Logically Secure product.
Click on the links to find out about the other security services provided by Logically Secure including